|Game Modes||Only Survival Mode|
|Health Points||3 ( )|
Rabbit Hide (0-1)
Raw Rabbit (0-1)
Cooked Rabbit (0-1, when rabbit killed on fire)
Rabbit Foot (10%)
Rabbits are eatable passive mobs. They spawn in groups of two or three in Survival Multiplayer Mode only. There are three different models of rabbits in the game: grey, black and brown.
- Usually after death Rabbits drop Rabbit Hide (0-1), Raw Rabbit (0-1) or nothing
- When Rabbit killed on fire, it drops Cooked rabbit
- With probability of 10% Rabbit can drop Rabbit's Foot
- Rabbits hop around aimlessly instead of walking.
- Rabbits can find and eat mature carrot crops.
- Rabbits can jump up to 1 block up
Rabbits can be fed with golden carrots, carrots, and dandelions. Hearts around them will appear, when they feed. Rabbits can be bred by feeding any two rabbits with carrot, golden carrot, or dandelion. Baby rabbits mostly stay around their parents until they mature, although the parents cannot protect the babies from harm. It takes 20 minutes or more for baby rabbits to mature. After breeding, rabbits will not accept any more food for about 5 minutes.
- Now you can feed and breed Rabbit with Carrot or Golden Carrot
- Rabbit will follow you when you hold Carrot or Golden Carrot in hands
- Added Rabbit (3 different texture models).
- Rabbits drop Rabbit Hide (0-1), Raw Rabbit (0-1) or nothing. When Rabbit killed on fire, it drops Cooked rabbit, with probability of 10% Rabbit can drop Rabbit's Foot