|Game Modes||Only Survival Mode|
|Rare Drops|| Bow (8,5%)
Ghast Tear (<3%)
Magma Cream (<3%)
Glowstone Dust (5%)
Blaze Rod (5%)
Nether Wart (10%)
Skeletons are ranged hostile mobs that spawn at nights. Skeletons has unique skill - shooting with arrows.
Skeletons and all other hostile mobs can't spawn in the Peaceful Zone (5 chunks in radius around Spawn Zone). Skeletons can spawn everywhere in the Overworld where the light level is 7 or less.
There are 3 texture models of Skeletones.
- Skeleton drop 0-2 pieces of Arrows and 0-2 Bones when got killed.
- Skeleton can drop Bow with possibility of 8,5%.
- With probability of <3% Skeletons can drop Ghast Tear, Magma Cream, Pufferfish
- With probability of 5% Skeletons can drop Glow Stone Dust, Blaze Rod
- With probability of 10% Skeletons can drop Nether Wart
- Skeletons will burn up in the sunlight.
- Skeletont can hide in the shades in the day time.
- When they are within 8 blocks of the player with a clear line of sight, they will start shooting the player with arrows.
- If the player moves more than 16 blocks away from the skeleton, it will cease pursuit.
- Added Skeletons that shooting with arrows and drops 0-2 arrows or bones after death.
- With probability of <3% Skeletons can drop Ghast Tear, Magma Cream, Pufferfish. With probability of 5% Skeletons can drop Glow Stone Dust, Blaze Rod. With probability of 10% Skeletons can drop Nether Wart